Sunday, October 19, 2008


RED.IRURVE.





:D
while waiting for tuition.
i was camwhoring.
right.


it was in this college place ma....nothing there one sumore...
Kath , Ivy , Siew Mun haven reach what...
waited soooooo bloooooooooooooooody long.
so.....
i went to the stairs.
and *snap snap*



seems nice to make it into my Header hurh?
maybe.
for my. . . .
NEW BLOG!!!


YES PEOPLE.
I HAVE A NEW BLOG.

i decided to change it FINALLY after soooo many years of using this one.
anyways,
i need to redo the whole layout first for this one.
cos its sooooo bloody screwed up.
right?


links cannot go,
cannot see archieves,
cannot see older posts,
cannot see so many things.
sigh.
no worries,
shall do it SOON


my SOON means, after SPM.
wth.
i know i know.
oh wells.

and i shall do my NEW BLOG too,
and.....SHALL GIVE IT TO YA'LL.
^_________________^


btw,
beware for my new blog address.
LOL

m.ling says it sounds like i scolding people.
oh wells.
*shhhhhhhh*


emo make-up on.
hahah~
is it?


well. . . .
i dunno.
wtf.


i seriously need to get my overgrown fringe off my face.
sigh.
I WILL MISS it.
thats why its still here.
waitin for the discipline teachers to screw me up tmr in school.
FUCK.
T___________T


i wish i chud repeat my life?
yes i whud.
and i wish.
*sore sigh*


so that i chud return and change things.
change and not to do the mistakes i whud make and make myself sore.
T______T


why suddenly so emo one.
sigh.












TILL THEN
XOXO

No comments: