Sunday, October 19, 2008


ARTY???NOT!!!!




scroll on and see~


*stomach grawling*
hungry~~~
its 6.04pm now......and i'm starving.
wtf.
i noticed i gained WEIGHT!!!
*PULLS FACE*
T_______________T
i'm now... *breathe in & nvr breathe out*
**face turns GREEN & faint**
anyway, i'm aint shy to say....that my weight now is 53kg!!!
#@$%%%?!~$%#$%#*&*&%$#$^$!?/@#$%#%
yes.
I'M MAD NOW.
WHY AM I GAINING WEIGHT SO RAPIDLY?
my normal / original weight is.....51kg and i already think i'm fat enuf.
ma-dder now so bloooody heavy
T______________T
people tried to comfort me by saying,
U TALL MA, BONES HEAVIER LORRR

NOT HELPING i tell u
*hmph*
T_____________________________T


why do i kept on seeing these thingy's around my room?
wtf.

but this was OUTSIDE my window.
but STILL!
hmph~




so cute right the shape of it?
lawls.

*rolls eyes*
yer~

u know what?
it kinda reminds me of,
some kind of WEIRD SPECIES of Aqua animal.
yer~~~~~
SQUID!
lol.
wtf.

macam saya shiok sendiri saje.
ishhh~






-----------------------

*drum rolls*
NOW
FOR THE DRAWINGS!!!



sorry la kan if tak cantik.
but....
oh-THE-WELLS.
i drew it ma........so bare with me lorrr~
:D


INTRODUCING MY SNICKENS.
lol

my

CLASS RETARDS
&
NOT-SO-SERIOUS-RETARDS



CHRISTMASS SNICKEN!!!
awwww~
=)


i miss Christmas!!!
cant wait!

fart?
bao-head punya Snicken.
Muslim punya.
HAHAHAHAHAH
wtf.


sound so offensive right?
oh wells.

par-tieeeeeeeeeeeeeee snicken!
afro!

right.
PUVEEN.

look at the eyes.
COCKEYE punya.
HAHAHAHAH

=)
& HAIRY!!!
this....
was drawn randomly.
heh.


chudn't sleeeeep and.....yeah.
i drew this.
lawls~

Girl & Boy
playing. . . . volleyball.
wtf.
does it look like one?
=D
i hope it does?



i have my EVIL mind.
heh heh heh
*smirk*





I KNOW I KNOW
random and ugly hideous drawings.


eh,
i didn't say i was good at drawing anyways.
oh wells.


i cud...last time.
not anymore?
i wonder.
hmmm~~~

anyways,
i shall end ere.




FIN













TILL THEN
<3>
XOXO

No comments: