Sunday, October 19, 2008


HOWRANDOMISTHAT??




rights.
as u may have read,
how random is that?


i have NO freaking idea why i wrote that either.
just.......
i have limited BRAIN'S SPACE right now to think of a tittle for this post anyways.
wtf.


WHOLE WEEK OF PMR HOLIDAY.
what did i do?
study history. & THE MOST INTERESTING THINGY THAT HAPPENED DURING THE PERIOD OF STUDYING was falling asleep.
i guess i just broke my old record.
XD
WTFFF i know.
how funny right?
*shifty eyes*
no its NOT people.
wth.


NOTHING went in.
i brought my History Notes to CHURCH.
wtf right?
while de pastor gives his sermon,

i
sitting
there
READING
history.
PLUS RIGHT, nothing went in also.
why?
cos, out of a sudden my pastor just SHOUTS.
*shriek*
rights.
it SCARES me ok.
-__________________-|||



so much for going to church.
LAWLS.


while studying, i noticed my cammy was beside my side table.
& INSTEAD of studying,
i took my cammy & EXPLORE.
wtf i know.

only NOW i found out that i have SUPERRRRR MACRO when i thought i only had Macro.
LAWL!!!!
wth
my old cammy has em & i thought...WHY does my Canon doesn't have it?
-____-
PLAIN DUMB lorrr me.


sudah so long sekarang baru tahu.
zadou~~~

(see, so MALAYSIAN punya laNg-GU-age) [speak it in ae VERY VERY hokkien style]




i FINALLY tore my calculator apart & change its battery.
LAWLS!!!


so cool right, use tripleA batteries one lerhhh
XD
wtf.


taken in Mom's office.
she asked me to "HANG"there on Monday.
right.

it was a BLAST (sarcasm)
-_____-|||

blast my head off BOREDOM got la...diu.


i didn't bother to photoshop my eyebags off.
SEE!!!
I BURNED THE MIDNIGHT OIL TO STUDY TILL LIKE THIS LEH!!!
XD

so NOT true.
LOL


yes i know,
i'm coffee crazy.
:D
*jumps around shouting*

wtf ORANG GILA SUDAH LONGGAR.



wait....LONGGAR sounds rather. . . . . . . . WRONG.
but oh wells.
=]


busy busy with the calls.
OH WELL.



since i was actually COLLECTING DUST THERE while texting M.ling.
i went walking around.
say......i go toilet?
yeah.


while walking around the conference room
HOLY SHIT!!!

I SAW AE RAINBOW!!!
FUCKING PRETTY ONE!!!
XD

AH-AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA~

i ran down to my place & took my cammy & *snap snap*
bloooooooooooody hell.
took two oni battery sudah takda.
mcb betul.


ran down again,
and took my mom's office's camera's batteries.
cb.


& ran OUT the office and...*SNAP SNAP*

not so pretty though.
freaking wires blocking.
and....freaking houses, & trees.
dui~






SEE PROPERLY!!!
THERE WAS TWO!!!
TWO RAINBOWS!!!!!!
:D






SEE???
ADA DUA!!!
2!!!

TWO!!! RAINBOWS!!!!
or is it the bloody reflection?
wtv laaaa, memang ada dua ma.



this is GORGEOUS.
if it wasn;t for the trees and stupid wires,
i whud have gotten a PERFECT RAINBOW SHOT from left to right.
T________________T



sigh.
but it was NICER than the one i snapped last time though.
^________________________^
happy enuf.
MWAHAHAHAHAH~


this was taken...after tuition on Thursday.
teacher fetched us back...&. . . . .
it was RAINING.
i was like........so freaking eager to PLAY under the rain.
but....dui. ALONE is like so....LONELY laaaa~


so i just stroll along the road back home slowly.
& snapped this.
:]


i rurve rurve.
<3






FIN










TILL THEN
why is ME so random? -____- wtf
XOXO

No comments: